- Home » Media Registration
The 2018 American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) provides complimentary registration to qualified journalists who register to attend the conference in advance. Media registration is reserved for journalists with demonstrated experience covering basic and clinical science developments in HIV/AIDS and related complication (see application process below).
Journalists are encouraged to complete registration process prior to April 1, 2018 and must be employed by or on assignment from:
- Recognized print, broadcast, and online general and medical news media.
- Recognized HIV community publications.
In general, the conference will consider registration of up to 2 qualified reporters per media organization.
Any publication, supplement, or electronic product devoted exclusively to the coverage of the conference (eg, meeting highlights, online conference proceedings or reporting, newsletters, and audio conferences) that is distributed nationally or internationally must have the prior written approval of the Conference Director.
No materials of any type may be distributed at the conference without the prior consent of the Conference Director.
Please submit the following to Debbie.email@example.com:
1. Name, complete contact information (office and mobile phone numbers and e-mail address), and the name of the media outlet they will be representing
2. Proof of employment by the media outlet (eg, a copy of the publication's masthead with the reporter's name listed) or a letter of assignment from the editor, producer, or news director of that outlet if the reporter is freelance.
Acknowledgement of Registration will be returned within 72 hours of receipt.