ACTHIV is pleased to provide an enduring online library of HIV education and treatment information.
Expert-led webinars offering insights into how the members of the HIV team might apply guidelines and best practices for caring for people living with HIV.
- Case Studies in Providing Affirming Care for Transgender Patients CME/CNE
- Case Studies in Pain Management and Opioid Use in People Living with HIV CME/CNE
- Case Studies in Managing Hepatitis Co-infection in Those with HIV: Clinical Pearls CME/CNE
- Case Studies in the Care of Aging Patient with HIV CME/CNE
This learning activity recreates in an asynchronous virtual world the sharing and co-learning that takes place in live small groups. Explore timely clinical topics related to caring for people living with HIV (PLWH) while learn from, with, and about other members of the HIV care team.
- HIV Prevention – Navigating Real World Challenges No Longer Available for Credit
- Transfer of HIV Care – What Do You Need to Consider? No Longer Available for Credit
- Weight Gain and Integrase Inhibitors No Longer Available for Credit
- Rapid Start in the Naive Patient No Longer Available for Credit