ACTHIV is pleased to provide an enduring online library of HIV education and treatment information.
This learning activity recreates in an asynchronous virtual world the sharing and co-learning that takes place in live small groups. Explore timely clinical topics related to caring for people living with HIV (PLWH) while learn from, with, and about other members of the HIV care team.
- HIV Prevention – Navigating Real World Challenges CME/CNE/CPE
- Transfer of HIV Care – What Do You Need to Consider? No longer available for Credit
- Weight Gain and Integrase Inhibitors No longer available for Credit
- Rapid Start in the Naive Patient No longer available for Credit
Expert-led webinars offering insights into how the members of the HIV team might apply guidelines and best practices for caring for people living with HIV.
- Case Studies in Providing Affirming Care for Transgender Patients CME/CNE
- Case Studies in Pain Management and Opioid Use in People Living with HIV CME/CNE
- Case Studies in Managing Hepatitis Co-infection in Those with HIV: Clinical Pearls CME/CNE
- Case Studies in the Care of Aging Patient with HIV CME/CNE
This curriculum offers the best sessions of the ACTHIV 2019 as voted by attendees and the conference planning committee. These modules are being hosted by the Clinical Education Initiative, New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute.
This online curriculum is supported by educational grants from Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare.
- Best of ACTHIV: HIV Treatment Basics CME/CNE
- Best of ACTHIV: Safety of Antiretroviral Therapy in Pregnancy CME/CNE
- Best of ACTHIV: Real World HIV Liver Disease (HCV) Cases CME/CNE
- Best of ACTHIV: Cardiovascular Risk Management in HIV CME/CNE
- Best of ACTHIV: Progress in HIV Prevention CME/CNE
- Best of ACTHIV: Initial Treatment for a Person with HIV Infection CME/CNE