- Home » Satellite Symposium Rules and Guidelines
2018 SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM
Thursday, April 5, 2018:
BIKTARVY® Clinical Efficacy and Safety
Sponsored by Gilead Sciences
Frank J. Palella Jr., MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago
Friday, April 6, 2018:
An HIV Prevention Medication: Reducing the Risk of Acquiring HIV-1 Infection
Sponsored by Gilead Sciences
Description: Clinical studies, safety and efficacy data and a hypothetical patient case study will be presented on an HIV prevention medication. HIV epidemiology trends in the United States will also be discussed.
Speaker: Kristin Keglovitz-Baker, PA, Associate Medical Director, Howard Brown Health
Click Here to submit a Satellite Symposium Application
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to host a Satellite Symposium at the upcoming ACTHIV conference, April 5 - 7, 2018. This up to two hour event will be offered free of cost to all attendees of the 2018 ACTHIV Conference and will be separate from the education provided by the
conference. See enclosed information in this package for complete details.
Application for space for a satellite symposium must be made in writing on the Satellite Symposium application form by February 1, 2018. Applications will be reviewed, considered and approved by the ACTHIV Program Committee. All applicants will be notified in writing via email about the status of the application
|Please forward your application to:||
Meeting Masters, Inc.
15 Tally Ho Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
2018 SYMPOSIUM SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Luncheon (Thursday, April 5)
12:00pm - 1:30pm - Luncheon (Friday, April 6)
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Meeting Only and/or Reception (Thursday, April 5)
5:00pm - 6:00pm - Meeting Only and/or Reception (Friday, April 6)
All invitations, promotional materials, and program content must be approved by the ACTHIV Program Committee prior to distribution.
All Satellite Symposia should include the following statement on the front page of promotional and handout materials: “This event is not part of the official ACTHIV conference, as planned by ACTHIV Program Committee.
Package includes a professional meeting management staff to coordinate and manage logistics of the Symposium.
- Meeting space to accommodate up to 200 attendees
- Three (3) complementary full conference registrations
Audio visual package to Include:
- 5K LCD projector, projection cart, screen (7.5 X 10)
- front projection, screen dress kit, 1 - DVD player with CD, wire-less remote for PC,
- resentation laptop computer, podium and microphone, wireless lavaliere microphone, power speakers, audio package, 20 feet of black drape, technical operator for duration of session
- Additional audio visual requested will be quoted based on requirements.
ADVERTISING / RECOGNITION
- Link to splash information page via the on line program that may include product/promotional advertising
- Signage at registration and at entrance to meeting space
- Symposium reminders included in ACTHIV e-blast marketing material
- Recognition and one full page ad in the Supporter Supplement Program to be distributed to all attendees
- Acknowledgement and link on the conference website
- Special recognition ribbons for company name badges
- Conference attendee list upon completion of the conference
- Slide presentation hand - outs
- Invitation email blast to ACTHIV 3000 person email list
- Printed invitation to ACTHIV 1000 person mailing list
- Customized, site accessible on-line registration through the ACTHIV website
- Delivery of promotional symposium flyer to all attendee sleeping rooms
2018 SYMPOSIUM FEE OPTIONS
Fee includes all items listed under Symposium Inclusions
SYMPOSIUM WITH LUNCHEON PROVIDED……………$ 30,000
EVENING SYMPOSIUM WITH NO F&B……...........………$ 25,000
(Additional pricing based on f&b inclusion)
NOTE: Additional costs will apply for CME/CE certification, if eligible.