- Home » Travel Information
Denver, CO is the perfect blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication. That’s the duality locals love about the Mile High City. With snowcapped peaks providing a spectacular backdrop, Denver is as refined as it is laid-back. And with 300 days of sunshine per year, it’s easy to see why people fall in love with Denver the first time they visit.
It is extremely important to drink plenty of fluids while in Denver because of its elevation above sea level. Water stations will be available throughout the hotel.
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Denver International Airport is a major airline hub, the fourth busiest airport in the United States. The airport offers free wi-fi access in public areas and a diverse array of dining and shopping choices. Located northeast of downtown Denver, a cab or shuttle ride puts you in the heart of the city in about 25 minutes. The city’s public transport system, Regional Transportation District (RTD), also operates five bus routes under the frequent airport express bus service called skyRide.
Denver International Airport
8500 Pena Blvd Airport Office Building
Denver, CO 80249
Air Canada - AirTran - Alaska - America West - American - Big Sky - British Airways - Continental - Delta - Frontier - Great Lakes - JetBlue - Lufthansa - Mexicana - Midwest - Northwest - Southwest - Ted - United - US Airways
Sheraton Downtown is accessible from Denver International Airport via several modes of transportation:
Super Shuttle is offering a discount for the attendees of the American Conference for the Treatment of HIV.
- Normal Cost is $22 per person each way. Discounted rate available at $38 roundtrip.
- To receive the discounted rate and to make a reservation please access this custom link. You need only input your arrival and depart information. The hotel and airport information are pre populated.
- Yellow Cab Taxi - Approximate cost is $54 one way, not including gratuity
- Limo Service - Approximate cost is $60 - 120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers , not including gratuity)
All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, level 5. For information, call 303-342-2000 or visit www.flydenver.com and click on Ground Transportation.