Case Studies in the Initial Management of a Person with HIV:
A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: December 16, 2020
Expiration Date: December 16, 2021
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.0 hours
Jointly Provided by
Support for this activity has been made possible through
an educational grant from Gilead Sciences.
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/20CH19W2
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact CEServices@academycme.org for assistance.
Resource to Support You and Your Care Team:
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents Living with HIV. https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/en/guidelines/adult-and-adolescent-arv/whats-new-guidelines
- Antiretroviral Drugs for Treatment and Prevention of HIV Infection in Adults: 2020 Recommendations of the International Antiviral Society–USA Panel. https://www.iasusa.org/resources/guidelines/
- Primary Care Guidance for Persons With Human Immunodeficiency Virus: 2020 Update by the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1391/5956736
- European AIDS Clinical Society Guidelines for treatment of people living with HIV. https://www.eacsociety.org/guidelines/eacs-guidelines/eacs-guidelines.html
- British HIV Association Clinical Guidelines. https://www.bhiva.org/ClinicalGuidelines
- World Health Organization Guidelines. http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/guidelines/earlyrelease-arv/en
- HIV Drug Interactions. University of Liverpool. https://www.hiv-druginteractions.org/checker