Case Studies in Pain Management and Opioid Use in People Living with HIV – A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: 11/22/2019
Expiration Date: 11/22/2020
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.0 hours
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/19AC11A2
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact CEServices@academycme.org for assistance.
Resources to Support You and Your Care Team
- 2017 HIVMA of IDSA Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Chronic Pain in Patients Living With HIV: https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/hiv-chronic-pain-management
- American Pain Society resources: http://www.americanpainsociety.org/resources/content/primary-care-practitioner.html
- American Academy of Pain Medicine resources: http://www.painmed.org/library/main.aspx
- Providers Clinical Support System (PCSS) for MAT: https://pcssnow.org/resources/clinical-tools/
- Buprenorphine Training: https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/training-resources/buprenorphine-physician-training