Case Studies in Common Drug-Drug Interactions in People with HIV: A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: November 9, 2021
Support for this activity has been made possible through educational grants from Gilead Sciences and ViiV Healthcare.
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/21AC16W2
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact CEServices@academycme.org for assistance
- Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents with HIV. Department of Health and Human Services – https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/sites/default/files/guidelines/documents/AdultandAdolescentGL.pdf. Drug Interaction, pages M1-M85.
- The University of Liverpool HIV Drug Interaction Checker – https://www.hiv-druginteractions.org/
- Drug Interactions with Antiretroviral Medications. National HIV Curriculum, University of Washington – https://www.hiv.uw.edu/go/antiretroviral-therapy/drug-drug-interactions/core-concept/all
- Liverpool HIV iChart – app to search for potential drug-drug interactions between anti-HIV drugs and other drugs