Case Studies in HIV Testing and Treatment of Seniors:
A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: 11/20/2020
Expiration Date: 11/20/2021
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.0 hours
Jointly Provided by
Support for this activity has been made possible through
an educational grant from Gilead Sciences
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation:
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/20CH19W1
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact CEServices@academycme.org for assistance.
Resources to Support You and Your Care Team:
- DHHS guidelines: https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/en/guidelines/adult-and-adolescent-arv/whats-new-guidelines
- CDC PrEP guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/risk/prep/cdc-hiv-prep-guidelines-2017.pdf
- Sexual Health: Tips for Taking a Geriatric Sexual History. Eldercare Interprofessional Provider Sheets. https://www.uofazcenteronaging.com/sites/default/files/sexual_health_tips_for_taking_a_geriatric_sexual_history-_2019.pdf
Resources to Support Patients:
- Sexuality Later in Life National Institute on Aging. https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/sexuality-later-life
- HIV, AIDS, and Older People. National Institute on Aging. https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/hiv-aids-and-older-people